Re: Bad External Date Representation error for any date which

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Bad External Date Representation error for any date which
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hale,

I never said a statement object wouldn't work, I just wanted to point
the person to a better way of doing things.  In general if you have
values that need to be supplied to a SQL statement, you should use a
PreparedStatement.

If someone is using a regular statement object and building up the SQL
statement themselves they need to be aware of the formats that will and
will not work when it comes to dates.

If the "standard escape format" was used that would have worked.  But
that isn't the format that was indicated was being used in the original
message.

--Barry