Re: FW: pgadmin3 multi-byte patch(mini)

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: FW: pgadmin3 multi-byte patch(mini)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>Guys - check out Hiroshi's screenshot :-)

<BG> I like that!!!!

Hiroshi,
I only partly understand your message. What's the problem for you so
far? Did you use the binary distrib which isn't unicode or did you
compile from cvs with wx2.5 and unicode? I'll be creating a Win32
unicode release version soon (no need for the ansi version, because W32
unicode seems stable)

Jean-Michel, how about translation? Basic stuff is done now (also
Aggregate and Conversion), and I'm looking into the GTK2/unicode
rendering problem now/tomorrow.

Regards,
Andreas