Re: Calculation error

От Wil Duis
Тема Re: Calculation error
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi Tom
Sorry for my delayed reaction, but I didn't have much time yesterday.

On a trial and error way I tried a lot of variations, but up to now without success;
The closest to succes (I guess) was by using the following syntax:

v_startmoment := ''timestamp(''||p_start_date||'', ''||p_start_time||'')'';
but this resulted in error:
ERROR:  Bad timestamp external representation 'timestamp(2003-05-14, 01:20:40)'

This supprised me since executing from commandline:
   select timestamp'2003-05-10 01:20:40';
works fine!

So, all suggestions are still welcome.

Regards:  Wil