New article at InformIT: "Multiple Database Interaction in PHP 4.1"

От Justin Clift
Тема New article at InformIT: "Multiple Database Interaction in PHP 4.1"
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

Just came across an online article at InformIT:

Multiple Database Interaction in PHP 4.1
http://www.informit.com/content/index.asp?product_id=%7BEEDA35C0-437A-4C60-A711-E3AE65FEECD5%7D&060103

It's dated May 30th, even though it mentions PHP 4.1 (a bit old).

Specifically mentions PostgreSQL several times, and has examples of PostgreSQL code.  Seems decent.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi