Re: Elog

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: Elog
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Nailah Ogeer wrote:

>Where do the elog information go in postgres7.3.2.

To whereever you have told the server to log (stdout if you havent
specified)

> I am still getting a
>Segmentation fault when trying to run my code after making changes to the
>buffer folder and relcache.c. Someone mentioned using a stack before to
>trace. Can someone give me some more info on this or other methods of
>tracing?

Use something like strace (Linux) or truss (Solaris) and attach it to
your backend process.
If your crash happens immediately, then run a single process backend and
trace it from  startup.

regards

Mark

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: Re-Create Table make Faster.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Moving a table to a different schema