Re: libgcc_s.so.1 not found

От P.J. \"Josh\" Rovero
Тема Re: libgcc_s.so.1 not found
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Looks as if your local or postgres user doesn't have a
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH that includes libgcc_s.so.1.

Find the library on your system, and modify the profile
of the user to make sure they have in in $LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

If you are running on the same system that you built postgresql
on, the library is there somewhere....

--
P. J. "Josh" Rovero                                 Sonalysts, Inc.
Email: rovero@sonalysts.com    www.sonalysts.com    215 Parkway North