Re: Richard Huxton

От Andrew Ayers
Тема Re: Richard Huxton
Дата
Список pgsql-general
All,

Excuse me for posting this, but I am having problems getting in contact
with a Richard Huxton, who saw a message I had sent to this list, and
was offerring help on it, but every time I send an email back to his
address, I get a bounceback of "unable to receive data from name server".

Richard, if you read this, please let me know - email me at:

keeper63 at cox dot net

We can continue from there, and maybe get your email issue fixed (that
is my home address, while my other is my work address which I prefer to
communicate with on pg issues)...

Thank you,

Andrew Ayers
Phoenix, Arizona

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to who it is addressed, and may contain
informationthat is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intendedaddressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use,
copy,disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received
thismessage in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email, and delete the message. Thank you.