Re: Query Which is not supposted to list NULLS is listing

От Jean-Christian Imbeault
Тема Re: Query Which is not supposted to list NULLS is listing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
shreedhar wrote:

> SELECT jassignedid, JobComments FROM tblJobIncharge WHERE JobComments IS
> NOT NULL AND projectid >= 50 AND projectid <= 100
>
> Which is not supposed to list NULLS  is listing NULLS also.

I can't see anything wrong with your query. Can you give some output to
show what the problem is? The results should not contain and row where
JobComments IS NULL AFAICT.

Maybe I missed something in your question so please give some output.

HTH,

--

Jean-Christian Imbeault