Re: Synchronization issues with pg73jdbc3.jar and pg73jdbc2ee.jar

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Synchronization issues with pg73jdbc3.jar and pg73jdbc2ee.jar
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Gerlite,

I ran the test program you submitted and it seems to run OK (other than
some duplicate key in index errors).  What is the problem you are
seeing?  Specifically what are you expecing to happen, and how does what
you are seeing differ from your expectatations.

thanks,
--Barry