Re: openssl and krb5 problems with cvs HEAD

От Daniele Orlandi
Тема Re: openssl and krb5 problems with cvs HEAD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

>>And indeed, if I define CPPFLAGS=-DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 explicitly all goes
>>fine.
>

> It's not clear to me that we should be mucking with OpenSSL's
> configuration symbols.  I think filing this as an OpenSSL bug would be
> a better choice.

It's a problem with RedHat 9, I've faced few days ago trying to compile
Apache+SSL and PHP+SSL.

More details on:

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/long_list.cgi?buglist=84331

A quick workaround is to define before ./configure

CFLAGS=-I/usr/kerberos/include

Bye.

--  Daniele Orlandi Planet Srl