Re: Error building latest contrib/tsearch with 7.3.2

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Error building latest contrib/tsearch with 7.3.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Yurgis Baykshtis wrote:
> I am trying to build contib/tsearch from the latest code provided here:
> http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/
>
> And getting this error message:
>
> stat.c:390: conflicting types for `stat'
> /usr/include/sys/stat.h:127: previous declaration of `stat'

OK, I see, stupid mistake :(. I'll change name of function as soon as possible,
then new tar.gz will be avaliable.

--
Teodor Sigaev                                  E-mail: teodor@sigaev.ru

От: ohp@pyrenet.fr
Сообщение: DNS problem,
От: "Yurgis Baykshtis"
Сообщение: Re: Error building latest contrib/tsearch with 7.3.2