Re: fomatting an interval

От Joseph Shraibman
Тема Re: fomatting an interval
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I was considering doing something with substring, excpet I couldn't count on the interval
being anything in particular.  Most of the time it is HH:MM:SS.mmm but sometimes it has
days before, and I can't count on there being .mmm at the end.  Somtimes it is just .mm or .m.

--
Joseph Shraibman
joseph@xtenit.com