Re: Server error

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: Server error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
name your tables with some sort of sequence and a concatenation like:

create table 'temp' || next_val(blah blah) AS blah blah, making sure to delete of course :-)
It will avoid any race conditions on cleanup. Do this for awhile, and check the catalogs and make sure that everything
DOESget cleaned up.