Re: Creating functions and triggers

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: Creating functions and triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
HOLY S**T!

<rant>
You are basically setting yourself up for a MICROSOFT sized security
hole. Can you say, "Seeqwell Server?"

You'd be MUCH better off using a PHP, PERL, ASP, JAVA, COLD FUSION, etc.
script for doing that. THOSE places are the focus for much work in
preventing the misuse of system resources from an end user perspective.

DATABASES are for holding data, and their relationships.

</rant>