Re: 7.4 features list

От Patrick Macdonald
Тема Re: 7.4 features list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> If it can't be done by July, then I think it isn't worth waiting for.  I
> am working with Jan now, and he did the fork/exec part of the code, so
> let me see what he says tomorrow and I will report back.
>
> Patrick, can you finish PITR by July 1?

It sounds reasonable but so did May 15.  I know what has to be done,
it's just a matter of clearing schedules to get a large block of time.
No vacation until it's done I guess.

Patrick

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: 7.4 features list
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Hypothetical suggestions for planner, indexing improvement