pgadmin3 wizard snapin technology

От Andreas Pflug
Тема pgadmin3 wizard snapin technology
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
was: [HACKERS] pg_constraint and constraint triggers

Dave Page wrote:

>It's rumoured that Tom Lane once said:
>

>>contrib/adddepend/ is supposed to help out with upgrading definitions
>>loaded from old databases.  Possibly you could adapt its logic into a
>>"fix things" operation in pgAdmin.
>>

>Ahh thanks. I had a browse through /contrib but obviously missed that.

There are a lot of ideas (many implemented in pgadmin2) to enhance pgadmin3 with wizards of all kinds, but currently we
don'thave a technology to easily snap in additional features. Suggestions? Do we need snapins anyway or should we
simplylink them into the main project?

Regards,
Andreas