Re: Self Join Help

От Gerard Samuel
Тема Re: Self Join Help
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Presto ->
select a.topicname as parent, b.topicname as child from topics as a left
join topics as b on a.id = b.pid where a.pid = 0;
 parent |   child
 Foo    |
 Apache | PHP
 XHTML  |
 News   | World News
 News   | Tech News
(5 rows)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction....

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: