Re: list of sequences

От Vishnu R
Тема Re: list of sequences
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thanks a lot Anders.
Another query -  i am sure someone has used this before. I want to try
out replication by creating my own class which implements Statement and
whenever an execute/executeUpdate is called, pass on the sql using TCP
to another application running on a different server which will execute
the sql on the slave DB.
I do understand that this replication using java would not be very good
in terms of performance. But i am not really sure i want to turn on
pgReplicator on my production DB.

Is there anything else i should worry about?

regards
vishnu