Re: array support patch phase 1 patch

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: array support patch phase 1 patch
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Joe Conway wrote:
> Here's a new patch that fixes the grammar ugliness (amazing how easily I
> got that to work after a week of not looking at it!) and adds an
> (Expr *) link in FmgrInfo. It passes all regression tests. If there are
> no objections, please apply.

I just found a huge bogosity in this patch (ExecEvalArray)-- I must have
been tired, and my test cases were obviously too simple ;(

I'm working on a fix right now, but I guess I ought to add some good
test cases to the regression suite before submitting again. Please
retract this patch for the moment, and I'll send in the fix with
regression test adjustments in the next few days.

Sorry if I wasted anyone's time!

Joe