Re: setCatalog()

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: setCatalog()
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Patrik,

It is currently implemented.  Because of how postgres connections work,
setCatalog is a noop.  In postgres a connection connects to a specific
database.  There is no way that a connection can be repointed to a
different database (that would be a different connection).  So
setCatalog is implemented in the only way that is compatible with the
postgres architecture.

thanks,
--Barry