Re: database2uml software

От Phillip J. Allen
Тема Re: database2uml software
Дата
Re: database2uml software  (Jens Eliasson <for17@mac.com>)
Список pgsql-novice
Don,

Try postgresql_autodoc-1.01.tar.gz I have been using it and it is great.
 It creates a dia file.  Of course all the boxes/tables are on top of
one another and you manually have to organize the layout.  The only
really problem is that the referencial integrety relationships are a
type of line that you can't insert a bend or curve into.  But its is
still a really sharp tool.

Phillip Allen