Re: Sun J2SE 1.4 + postgresql-jdbc3-7.3.jar + Postgresql 7.2.1

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Sun J2SE 1.4 + postgresql-jdbc3-7.3.jar + Postgresql 7.2.1
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Joel,

The error message in this case is actually pretty good.  The
getParameterMetaData() method is not implemented in the postgres jdbc
driver.  I think you are the first person that has requested it.  Might
I ask what you are trying to do, that requires this method?

The error message you get with jdk 1.3.1 is because this method is a new
method in java 1.4 and didn't exist in 1.3 or earlier.

thanks,
--Barry