Re: autovacuum: recommended?

От Decibel!
Тема Re: autovacuum: recommended?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Nov 18, 2007, at 1:26 PM, gabor wrote:
> hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 10:40:43AM +0100, Gábor Farkas wrote:
>>> we are moving one database from postgresql-7.4 to postgresql-8.2.4.
>> any particular reason why not 8.2.5?
>
> the distribution i use only has 8.2.4 currently.

Then I think you need to consider abandoning your distribution's
packages or find a better distribution. IIRC, 8.2.5 is over 2-3
months old now; there's no reason a distribution shouldn't have it at
this point. (Unless of course you haven't kept your distribution up-
to-date... ;)
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@decibel.org

Вложения