postgresql installation question

От Ninonard Policarpio
Тема postgresql installation question
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello! i have a problem regarding the installation of postgresql 7.2 RPM
for i386 in linux redhat 7.0,
i used the following rpm to install;

postgresql-libs-7.2.2-1.i386.rpm
postgresql-7.2.2-1.i386.rpm
postgresql-server-7.2.2-1.i386.rpm

this files came from red hat 8.0 cd installation disk.

i copy them to my red hat 7.0 to install.

whenever i type rpm -ivh postgresql... it always shows the independecies
list
then i try the command rpm -ivh --force --nodeps postgresql... the
installation works with the 3 RPM's but when i run the
service postgresql restart or start it shows an error.

i hope you can help with this, anyone its urgent!

thanks in advance.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: