Re: problematic query (for me ;-) [solved? - sorry to bother]

От Kim Petersen
Тема Re: problematic query (for me ;-) [solved? - sorry to bother]
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Kim Petersen wrote:
> I'm trying to get a hint as to how i can solve this problem:

it seems it works to post to a newsgroup - i've been trying to solve
this for hours - and just came up with a solution - only question now is
whether or not it is usable (on millons of tuples).

select distinct t1.n,t2.n from test t1,test t2   where not exists     (select t from test where n=t1.n
intersect     select t from test where n=t2.n);

optimization ideas would be greatly appreciated.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: