Re: pl/pgsql errors

От Tomasz Myrta
Тема Re: pl/pgsql errors
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> Probably some_field was declared as alias for $1. I think plpgsql does
> simple find&replace for aliases, that's how $1 appeared in wrong place. I
> usually prefix all procedure parameters with p_, this guards me against this
> situation and also makes code more clear.
>
>   Tambet
No, no no
I always get this error where table column name equals to declared field
name. I've just made a special test to check if it has something to
aliases. Function below doesn't use any arguments nor aliases:

create or replace function test() returns integer as'
declare id_miasta integer;
begin insert into miasta(id_miasta,nazwa) values (id_miasta,null); return 1;
end;
' language 'plpgsql';

Error message is the same. I know this error very well, I know how to
avoid it, but I'm just asking if it is difficult to change strange error
message.

Regards,
Tomasz Myrta