Re: PostgresSQL on cluster server environment

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: PostgresSQL on cluster server environment
Дата
Список pgsql-general
kopra wrote:
> PostgreSQL can work on cluster environment like Oracle   ?

Hi Kopra,

Not yet.

The project that is working on adding similar capabilities is at:

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgreplication/projdisplay.php

They need people to test their present development version, and also to
assist in the coding if possible.

:-)

There are also other ways of distributing data across servers, but it
depends on what you need.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Regards,