Re: 7.3.1 takes long time to vacuum table?

От Jean-Luc Lachance
Тема Re: 7.3.1 takes long time to vacuum table?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Well, here is another case where partitioning would be usefull.

Lets all agree the that vaccuming a small table should be better done by
copying to a new one.
Now, if a larger table would be partitioned, it would allow vacuuming
one partition at a time.

JLL

P.S. Is there really a need to reorder the vaccumed table???

[...]