Re: PL/Perl on HPUX

От Petre Scheie
Тема Re: PL/Perl on HPUX
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Thanks, David, for the link to gcc-64.  I got the 64-bit gcc from
sunsite but, after bunzipping it, I untar it, and after a couple hundred
files are untarred, I get a 'directory checksum error'.  Does this mean
my tar file is corrupted?  Or something else?

David Nicely wrote:
> Oliver Elphick wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 19:48, Petre Scheie wrote:
>>

>>>Sorry, forgot that little detail: I have libperl.a.  I got the perl
>>>source, but in order to build in support for files >2GB, one must use
>>>HP's ansi c compiler, which I don't have on this box.  It can be done
>>>with gcc, but gcc has to have been built using HP's ansi c compiler not
>>>the built-in k&r compiler, so either way I need the ansi c compiler. Sigh.
>>>

>>Back in the days (6 years back) when I used HP-UX, you could download a
>>binary of gcc from the Liverpool University archive.
>>

> ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/packages/gcc_hpux/
>
> google++

Сообщение: Re: SQL Intersect like problem
Сообщение: Re: SQL Intersect like problem