Re: PL/Perl on HPUX

От Petre Scheie
Тема Re: PL/Perl on HPUX
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Sorry, forgot that little detail: I have libperl.a.  I got the perl
source, but in order to build in support for files >2GB, one must use
HP's ansi c compiler, which I don't have on this box.  It can be done
with gcc, but gcc has to have been built using HP's ansi c compiler not
the built-in k&r compiler, so either way I need the ansi c compiler. Sigh.

Petre