Re: Cygwin postmaster.pid solution?

От Jon V
Тема Re: Cygwin postmaster.pid solution?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
paul butler wrote:

>I'm afraid I don't know about windows start up scripts,
>a .bat or .vbs file in the startup folder maybe but I've no idea if
>services are run before the starup folder is accessed,

Sigh... that is the problem. It seems that few know about windows start
up scripts. I don't. Services load before the startup folder (and in NT
the startup folder isn't run until a user logs in), but... there must be
some script that is run first. Well, must is a bit strong, but....

>sorry I misunderstood you

Don't be silly! Any help is good help, and I appreciated it even if it
wasn't exactly what I needed.

I'll check out the sites you sent. Thanks!