Re: Cygwin postmaster.pid solution?

От Jon V
Тема Re: Cygwin postmaster.pid solution?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
paul butler wrote:

>Just delete the .pid file in windows or rm it in cygwin,
>bob's your uncle
>HTH

Well, yes, but... how do I do that automatically at boot?

The servers don't really have on-site administrators, and it would be a
real nightmare if any time one rebooted for whatever reason we had to
dial in to it just to delete one PIDling little file. :)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PL/Perl on HPUX
От: "paul butler"
Сообщение: Re: Cygwin postmaster.pid solution?