Re: Left Join SQL Help

От Gerard Samuel
Тема Re: Left Join SQL Help
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Just for the archive's sake.  I was able to get the expected results
using this sql ->
SELECT u.user_id, u2.user_regdate, p.post_id, w.uid FROM posts p LEFT
JOIN posts_text pt ON p.post_id = pt.post_id LEFT JOIN users u ON
p.poster_id = u.user_id LEFT JOIN users2 u2 ON p.poster_id = u2.uid LEFT
JOIN whosonline w ON p.poster_id = w.uid AND w.uid != '-1' WHERE
topic_id = 'AFAdDFoAPjvgJNzj' ORDER BY post_time LIMIT 10 OFFSET 0;

Not a definate answer to the problem, but so far in the actual code it
looks like a probable solution..

--
Gerard Samuel
http://www.trini0.org:81/