Re: text searching in postgres

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: text searching in postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bill wrote:
> Hello folx!
>
> I was in the process of building a an app that would use lucene to query
> a pg database when a colleague told me about a couple of projects that
> allegedly add the functionality I was intending to implement directly to
> pg, tsearch/OpenFTS and fti.
>
> I'm hoping some of you might have used these modules and could offer
> your opinions and experiences.

Hi Bill,

It's probably a good idea to join the OpenFTS (openfts.sf.net) mailing
list and ask there too:

Haven't personally use OpenFTS, though at least two of the main
developers of OpenFTS, Oleg Bartunov and Teodor Sigaev, have been active
contributors to PostgreSQL over the years so it probably integrates
pretty well.

Hope this helps.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,