Re: year and weeknumbers (proposal included)

От Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Тема Re: year and weeknumbers (proposal included)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

Counting weeks is a very special things because it is not the same in
all countries. As far as I have been told Polish people count weeks not
the way Austrians do it.

On my calendar it says that the first week of the year starts on January
1st. As far as I remember other countries such as Poland start to when
the first full week starts.

Maybe we should verify and document this somewhere.
   Regards,
       Hans

--
*Cybertec Geschwinde u Schoenig*
Ludo-Hartmannplatz 1/14, A-1160 Vienna, Austria

Сообщение: Re: year and weeknumbers (proposal included)
Сообщение: Re: year and weeknumbers (proposal included)