Re: [NOVICE] Perl - Postgres

От Richard A Lough
Тема Re: [NOVICE] Perl - Postgres
Дата
Re: [NOVICE] Perl - Postgres  (will trillich <will@serensoft.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Rosta Farzan wrote:

> Hi
>
> Where can I find the list of the functions of pg module, for example how
> to insert a row to the database?
> Does anybody know a tutorial on perl & Postgres?
>
> Thanks
> Rosta

I have seen some examples. I believe they came with the Pg module.

I attach some GPL code which was intended for Mysql. My hack is
probably a good example of how _not_ to interface to Postgres,
but you will need something to start with. The original article
should be still on the DrDobbs site somewhere. (try Aug 2002)

HTH

Richard A Lough

Вложения

От: eric soroos
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: ExecEvalAggref
От: "Ron St.Pierre"
Сообщение: Re: is_numeric() or extract_numeric() functions?