Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Katie Ward wrote:
> The latest build is still: ftp://209.61.187.152/postgres/postgres_beta4.zip
>
> This is not exactly what Jan submitted, and the catalog number is slightly
> different, but it should do for testing.

In case anyone's interested, there are step by step installation
instructions for it at:

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/InstallingOnWindows

;-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Katie

- Indira Gandhi

От: James Hubbard
Сообщение: Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Testing for int64 (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/ /configure