Re: Introducing an advanced Frequent Update

От Luke Lonergan
Тема Re: Introducing an advanced Frequent Update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Simon,

Bring it on!  We at GP have been evaluating various approaches to index
organized tables which unify index with heap storage to solve some of
the problems you mention.  Split index and heap is a big issue in
Postgres and we'd all welcome a good solution to it, even for limited
circumstances like single index organization or the like.

- Luke