Borland BDE showing public schema in table names

От Paul Cochrane
Тема Borland BDE showing public schema in table names
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi There.

Might be a FAQ. First posting to this list. I just upgraded to
postgresql 7.3.1 and am have some problems accessing the
database from Paradox (which uses borlands BDE) through the
psqlodbc driver (I am using the latest PGADMIN2).

Whenever I want to use a table on the pgsql server, the tablenames
returned to paradox are of the form "public.tablename" instead of
plain "tablename". This screws up the application since it would
need a LOT of changing to rename all the table references to this
format.

The server & connection seem to work properly - it's just the public
addition to the name that is causing me problems.

Thanks in advance for any information.

                       -------------------------------------
Paul Cochrane         |       Tayside Orthopaedic &         |
                      | Rehabilitation Technology Centre    |
                      | Ninewells Hospital & Med. School    |
                      | Dundee, Scotland, UK.               |
                      | DD1 9SY.                            |