Re: LOCK TABLE & speeding up mass data loads

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: LOCK TABLE & speeding up mass data loads
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 27 Jan 2003 at 15:15, Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> IIRc, there is a hook to \copy, not the postgreSQL command copy for how many
> transactions you would like to see. I remember to have benchmarked that and
> concluded that doing copy in one transaction is the fastest way of doing it.
>
> DOn't have a postgresql installation handy, me being in linux, but this is
> definitely possible..

I am sleeping. That should have read XP rather than linux.

Grrr..

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Lowery's Law:    If it jams -- force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing
anyway.

Сообщение: Re: LOCK TABLE & speeding up mass data loads
Сообщение: Re: LOCK TABLE & speeding up mass data loads