Re: postmaster does not shutdown

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: postmaster does not shutdown
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
John Smith wrote:
> Well, I use some of the other cygwin unix utils ocassionally. What
> exactly is the easy-install? It uses cygwin, but cygwin wouldn't be
> available?

It might not be your best option then.  ;-)

The "easy-install" version package that's being worked on (and this is
the 1st Alpha release!) is just Cygwin+PostgreSQL 7.3.1 packaged up
using Isso Setup so that it's easy for end users to install.

It's also kind of basic, being targeted to only cater for PostgreSQL,
and doesn't include all of the standard cywin utils.

Don't reckon it's a good idea for you after all, was just hoping to make
things easy to get a complete snapshot of a "known working" installation.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> thanks
> John

- Indira Gandhi

Сообщение: Re: Have a PG 7.3.1 Windows (cygwin) easy installer... now what to do with it?
Сообщение: Re: Have a PG 7.3.1 Windows (cygwin) easy installer... now