Re: FW: ERROR: Relation "pg_user" does not exist

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: FW: ERROR: Relation "pg_user" does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Derek,

Oh, that's definitely not good.

It sounds like some kind of corruption has occured to your database, or
that someone has deleted (maybe accidentally) the pg_users table.

Is there any chance that your server (or even just PostgreSQL) has
crashed since the last time you used psql?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Qiao Jian ( Net2Room) wrote:
> Hi Justin
>     I use postgresql 7.2.1 on Redhat 7.3.
>
>     I use psql on terminal for connecting a database, such as #psql
> database_name.
>
>     formerly it is ok, but today it display the error, I don't know what
> happen.
>
>     Best Regards
>
>     Derek

- Indira Gandhi