Re: [mail] Re: Win32 port patches submitted

От Emmanuel Charpentier
Тема Re: [mail] Re: Win32 port patches submitted
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jan Wieck wrote:

>Emmanuel Charpentier wrote:
>
>>Mingw and mingw-ported tools ? That's a nice small and cozy unix-like
>>envoronment on tom of Windows. Add it emacs, and windoww becomes almost
>>tolerable ...
>>

>How good is the debugging support under mingW? Is it at least comparable
>to using gdb under unix? If not, you might find yourself all of the
>sudden out in cold ...

gdb has been ported to mingw. There even exist some interfaces to
graphical IDEs (while I don't really care for that).

Another point : this environment is 100% free. You don't have to use
proprietary tools. This might be a point in some environments.
                   Emmanuel Charpentier

От: "Dann Corbit"
Сообщение: Re: [mail] Re: Win32 port patches submitted
От: Emmanuel Charpentier
Сообщение: Re: [mail] Re: Win32 port patches submitted