Re: FW: ERROR: Relation "pg_user" does not exist

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: FW: ERROR: Relation "pg_user" does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Qiao Jian ( Net2Room) wrote:
> Hi all
>     when I connected a database, it display the error message "ERROR:
> Relation "pg_user" does not exist".
>
>     How to solve the issue?

Hi Derek,

It'd be helpful to know a bit more info so we can assist:

  + Which version of PostgreSQL is running (if known)?
  + Which operating system is PostgreSQL running on?
  + What is the program that you're using to connect to PostgreSQL?
  + What is the name of the user that you're trying to connect to
PostgreSQL as?

This should really help us figure things out.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin clift

>     Thanks & Best Regards