Re: Help on query plan.

От William N. Zanatta
Тема Re: Help on query plan.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Try like 50 or 100.  Also, does the EXPLAIN result change with the
> higher correlation figures?  I'd expect estimated cost of indexscan
> to drop with higher correlation.
>
> If you dig into the pghackers archives you will find some discussions
> about changing the equation used for adjusting indexscan based on
> correlation.  I suspect the real solution to your problem will be to
> alter the equation.  But I'm curious about whether we have reliable
> stats, first...

   Don't know what happened. Now it only shows me Index Scans, even if
it set the stats values back to 10 or less (tried 0 too). It's just
showing up Index Scans for that query.

   Now, I'm confused... =/

   what could have happened?

   william

--
Perl combines all of the worst aspects of BASIC, C and line noise.
                 -- Keith Packard