Re: Control characters in sql statements close db connecti

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Control characters in sql statements close db connecti
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Vrinda,

I would suggest that if your data contains \0 then it isn't text data,
but it is really binary data.  In postgres the BYTEA data type is for
handling binary data and it can store any octet including \0.  In the
jdbc driver you use PreparedStatements and the setBytes()/getBytes()
methods to work with binary data.

thanks,
--Barry