Re: 7.3.1 New install, large queries are slow

От Charles H. Woloszynski
Тема Re: 7.3.1 New install, large queries are slow
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I'd love to see this as a TODO item, but I am hardly one to add to the
list...

Charlie

--

Charles H. Woloszynski

ClearMetrix, Inc.
115 Research Drive
Bethlehem, PA 18015

tel: 610-419-2210 x400
fax: 240-371-3256
web: www.clearmetrix.com

От: Timur Irmatov
Сообщение: index usage
От: Jeff
Сообщение: Re: 7.3.1 New install, large queries are slow