gmake check error on HPUX

От Petre Scheie
Тема gmake check error on HPUX
Дата
Список pgsql-general
(Sorry if this is a duplicate.)

I'm installing 7.3.1 on an HPUX 11.0 system.  configure and gmake run
fine, but 'gmake SHELL=/bin/ksh check' fails on the random test:

parallel group (16 tests):  select_distinct_on portals select_distinct
transactions select_having
select_into random arrays subselect union select_implicit hash_index
case aggregates btree_index join
      select_into          ... ok
      select_distinct      ... ok
      select_distinct_on   ... ok
      select_implicit      ... ok
      select_having        ... ok
      subselect            ... ok
      union                ... ok
      case                 ... ok
      join                 ... ok
      aggregates           ... ok
      transactions         ... ok
      random               ... failed (ignored)
      portals              ... ok
      arrays               ... ok
      btree_index          ... ok
      hash_index           ... ok
test privileges           ... ok
test misc                 ... ok

The regression.diffs contains the following:

*** ./expected/random.out       Thu Jan  6 00:40:54 2000
--- ./results/random.out        Wed Jan 15 09:06:36 2003
***************
*** 31,35 ****
     WHERE random NOT BETWEEN 80 AND 120;
    random
   --------
! (0 rows)

--- 31,36 ----
     WHERE random NOT BETWEEN 80 AND 120;
    random
   --------
!     131
! (1 row)

Can anyone tell me what this means?  How do I fix it?  Do I need to fix
it since it says it was ignored?  I should mention, perhaps, that this
is the second HP box I'm installing pg onto.  On the previous box, gmake
check ran without errors (once Tom and Giles helped me fix some things;
thanks guys!)

Any help would be apprciated.

Petre Scheie
petre.scheie@nextelpartners.com