Anyone have a fresh Solaris 8 SPARC system to create a PG 7.3.1 package on?

От Justin Clift
Тема Anyone have a fresh Solaris 8 SPARC system to create a PG 7.3.1 package on?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi guys,

Have created a Solaris 8 Intel package for PostgreSQL 7.3.1, but don't
have any SPARC boxes here any more.

Does anyone have a SPARC box handy that would be available for compiling
PostgreSQL 7.3.1 on?  It would need to be Solaris 8 (or maybe 9), and
have things like gcc 2.95.x and similar tools installed, as well as be
patched with the latest recommended Solaris patches.

Might be a huge ask, but am figuring it to be worth at least trying.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi