Re: PostgreSQL on Windows

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: PostgreSQL on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Christoph Dalitz wrote:
<snip>
> I guess Karthikeyan has pirated this version, so the "good person from this list"
> probably has good reasons to remain in the dark...

It sounds more like a Beta version of PeerDirect's native PostgreSQL
port.  Instead of being all secretive and stuff about it, people who
want legitimate access to the Beta version can probably email to:

Michael Furgal <mikef@multera.com>

And ask if they're willing to accept more beta testers.  It's reasonably
likely they'd say yes.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift